SunRidge Middle School Clinic

As members of the school’s health care team, it is our privilege to work with students who become ill, are injured at school, or who have recurring medication needs. Students requiring services are sent to the Clinic, with a pass from their teacher.  As needed, parents/guardians are notified; therefore, it is critical that the Emergency Information Form is completed kept up-to-date.  For your convenience, the link to this form is below.

The Clinic must dispense all medications taken at school.  If it is necessary for a student to take any form of medication at school, the parent/guardian must bring the medication to the school in the original, sealed prescription container.  The parent/guardian must also complete an Authorization for Medication form before a student is permitted to take medication at school.  This form is required for any student needing medication during school hours or during after-school activities.

Students are not to carry medication, over-the-counter or prescription, at any time during the school day.  Please note, dosage-specific, over-the-counter medication will only be administered to your student(s) for one week.  If additional medication is needed, a physician's order must be on file with the clinic.

For your convenience, the forms you will need to complete and submit to the Clinic for your child/children are available below.  Please click on the links below, print out the applicable form(s), complete the information, sign, and date, and return the document(s) to the Clinic.  Additionally, if a physician's signature is required, please secure the signature before submitting the forms to the Clinic.  Original forms are preferable, but if copies are submitted, they will be accepted only if the signatures are clearly legible.

If you do not have access to a printer, you may pick up the needed form(s) at the Clinic during regular school hours.

  • Authorization for Medications (Prescriptions and Non-Prescription) form
  • Authorization for Self-Carry/Administration of Metered Dose Inhalers at School & after School Activities form
  • School Health Services for Allergies form
  • School Health Services for General Medical Conditions form (e.g. ADD, ADHD, diabetes, asthma, etc)
  • Authorization for Self-Carry/Administration of Epinephrine Auto-Injector form
  • Emergency Information Form

We are here to help ensure the health of your student(s) and look forward to a successful partnership this year.


407-656-0794 X535-2229

Health Links

Orange County Health Department

Clinic Forms

Authorization for Medications

School Health Services - Allergies

School Health Services - General Medical Conditions